FACT24 WEBINAR - How to communicate more efficiently with the help of qualified feedback during an emergency!
When an emergency or crisis occurs, communication starts with alerting all of the people involved, as it is only by getting feedback from the people who have been alerted that you can find out:
- Who did we get hold of?
- How many emergency forces are on site and when did they arrive?
- Was the alert received and was it properly understood?
Qualified feedback and its automated evaluation help to make the communications and therefore the handling of your emergency and crisis situations will be efficient and straightforward.
During our free 30-minute webinar you will find out:
- The role of feedback in alerting
- How FACT24 clients are already using their feedback in unique and versatile ways
- How you can improve your response rates in alerting