How Technology Can Help Build Capability and Compliance to ensure Operational and Business Resilience
The days when Business Resilience could be managed using paper-based plans and manual procedures have passed. Recognising this, some organisations attempted to use Word, Excel, SharePoint and other such tools; however, this resulted in information buried in silos and substantial difficulties with updating and managing documents. Furthermore, escalating disruptive events by manual telephone call cascade is inefficient and not practical in today's fast moving world.
Organisations are now recognising that specialist tools and software are the way forward, helping automate administrative requirements and allowing business continuity and resilience plans to be easily and quickly built, managed, and maintained. Software also makes incident response much more effective and enables quick response communication.
Register to attend this FREE event, aimed specifically at GCC based organisations and presented jointly by F24 and ClearView. You will receive an overview of the benefits of using technology and software tools, showing you how they can help your Business Resilience efforts by:
- Driving efficiency, time savings, and effectiveness;
- Enhancing visibility and management of planning activities;
- Making collaboration across distributed organisations easy and controlled;
- Enabling alignment with current industry standards for Business Continuity, Including ISO 22301 and NCEMA;
- Meeting the requirements for digitalization, which some regulators are insisting upon;
- Allowing third party risk management to be easily achieved and managed.
- Unique customer case study presentation.
For a detailed agenda and the opportunity to register, please follow one of the links below: