Smart portal solutions from a single source for business messaging and crisis management.
25 years of experience
Founded in 1992, Dolphin Systems AG is based in Wollerau (Canton of Schwyz, Switzerland) and is the latest member of the F24 Group. The company employs over 30 highly qualified staff and has over 25 years of experience in telecom and IT solution implementation, project management and software engineering.
Dolphin Systems AG joined the F24 Group in April 2016. F24 AG is Europe’s leading software-as-a-service (SaaS) provider of notification, alerting and crisis management solutions and sensitive and critical communications. The companies in the F24 Group take care of over 1,700 clients in more than 80 countries, including almost 60% of DAX companies and more than 10% of companies in the Europe Top 500.
Milestones from our company’s 25 years of operation
- 2016 Acquisition by F24 AG
- 2014 Development of first mobile app, “ATUR MyNotifier”
- 2013 Development of "dialin" as a solution replacing Swisscom’s Single Account
- 2011 Development of "eSMS", as a solution replacing Swisscom’s Desktop SMS
- 2008 sikado is launched at one of Switzerland’s largest police organizations
- 2007 Dolphin launches sikado and becomes provider of all-round online alarm solutions
- 2006 Establishment of a second data centre. Dolphin Systems becomes a full-scale Internet service provider
- 2004 Dolphin Systems launches an independent fax gateway to complement eCall’s SMS Gateway
- 1999 eCall goes live as Switzerland’s first Web-based messaging service for SMS and pager
- 1996 Dolphin Systems develops a voice alerting system for Waadt University Hospital
- 1994 A comprehensive alerting system is developed for chemical company CIBA in Basel
- 1993 The company is commissioned by ABB to develop a general project for rapid mobile data capture
- 1992 Dolphin Systems is founded by Werner Fuchs and Heinz Wehrli