Concept Designer for Mobile User Experience (UX) (m/f/d)
F24 is the leading software-as-a-service (SaaS) provider for alerting and crisis management for sensitive and critical communications in Europe.
With FACT24, F24 is able to offer a highly innovative solution and help customers all over the world to successfully and efficiently manage incidents, emergencies and critical situations. Founded in 2000, F24 AG is headquartered in Munich, Germany, and supports companies and organizations in more than 100 countries around the globe.
The F24 Product Management Team is now looking for a passionate Concept/UX Designer with a strong mobile focus who enjoys diversity of projects, is self-motivated, and is inspired by usability. This is a central role to enable our customers to solve critical situations faster and save lives!
The candidate will interact with visual design professionals and colleagues at F24 on collaborative projects. This is done in an effort to exercise hands-on, real world design problem-solving in the field of Interaction Design with a focus on Mobile use cases. The professional will be encouraged to think in versatile and flexible ways in order to develop the most customer centric design solutions, visualizing experiences via wireframes, user cases, low fidelity mockups and other techniques.
Who you are:
- You think outside the box but act pragmatically in order to create standards for our new mobile app.
- You will develop a world-class user experience for our business customers by leading UX design projects across the entire product lifecycle and multiple product launches.
- You produce multiple concepts and prototypes at a rapid pace. You apply attention to detail when needed with our visual designers and know when to make low-fi sketches and prototypes.
- You know the overall UX process well and improve solutions step by step – from finding solution alternatives to validation, from user research to usability testing. You transform insights into ideas and solutions.
- You develop lean information architecture, even for more complex products.
- You get in touch with clients directly to discuss and explain your work to a wide range of management levels (incl. C-level). You are conducting hands-on user research to provide iterative versions for A/B tests.
- You are a tech enthusiast and know the ecosystem well, especially in the mobile context.
- You work autonomously and bring an agile and user-centered mindset.
What you’ll bring:
- Professional experience as UX design expert in an agency or digital environment with noticeable track record in mobile app environment
- Completed studies in media or business informatics, in media or business sciences or a comparable education
- Fluent English. German highly appreciated
- You realize a confident and sovereign handling of complex and parallel running projects.
- You enjoy customer contact and have strong social and communication skills.
- You stand for solution-oriented action, high quality and a great sense of responsibility.
- Positive personality, strong and persuasive presentation abilities help the team and stakeholders to understand your designs. You are able to set up frameworks and brainstorm initial design concepts to make business strategy come to life.
- You are familiar with the current state of the art in wireframing/prototyping tools like Sketch, Adobe XD, Invision or Axure and UX/UI methods like Paper and Sketch as well as with Microsoft Office tools.
- Experience with tools like Jira and Confluence
What you can expect:
- Have impact! Work in an agile environment where you can make a difference, contribute to our customers’ success and our company’s future.
- Work in an established company with an inspiring culture, a very international team and flat hierarchy.
- Very diverse projects where you get the room to express your creativity and initiatives.
- A modern working space in Munich Westend, direct by the U-Bahn/S-Bahn Heimeranplatz
Are you interested in getting to know us? We are looking forward for your application. Please send us as soon as possible together with your CV your references, earliest entry date and target salary at email@example.com