Head of Development (m/w/d)
F24 is looking for an experienced and dedicated Manager for our professional and highly motivated development team in Munich. The position is a fulltime-position.
F24 AG is the leading SaaS provider for alerting and crisis management in Europe. Founded in 2000 in Munich, F24 supports companies and organisations in more than 80 countries around the globe with around 140 employees in subsidiaries in Zurich, London, Paris, Luxembourg, Madrid and Munich along with its branches in Mexico City, Santiago de Chile, Brussels, Vienna and Dubai. Around 1,700 customers worldwide rely on the solutions of F24 to manage their communication requirements as part of the daily communication of critical and confidential information or in the event of a crisis.
We are looking for outstanding talent shaping our continuous growth. It is important to us to respect work-life-balance in our team and to offer attractive compensation. We recently moved into a newly build modern office located next to bus-, train- and subway-stations at Munich’s Heimeranplatz.
Your area of responsibility
- Disciplinary leadership of an internal team of 14 (10 developers and 4 testers)
- Functional management of a 5-people external NearShore development team
- Responsibility for the agile development of our SaaS solution Fact24
- Collaboration with Product Owners and Scrum Masters as part of agile SCRUM processes in order to transfer the product-roadmap
- Monitoring of SCRUM KPIs
Atlassian-Stack with Confluence/Jira
Ideally, you have a degree as bachelor/master in Information Systems, Computer Science,
(Industrial-) Engineering or equivalent. On top it is essential to have
- substantial experience in leading agile teams
- distinct motivation to promote and improve agile development
- analytical and excellent communication skills as well as the ability to illustrate complex facts precisely
- assertiveness and reliability
- a high awareness for quality as well as distinctive focus for process
- ability to work in a team, operational readiness, ability to work independently and structured with agile orientation (Continuous Integration, DevOps, etc.)
- substantial knowledge in the development of enterprise applications
- architecture know-how in an enterprise environment
- fluent German and/or English language skills
- fun to take over responsibility, to guide and develop a team
If you see yourself in the description above, please send your application with CV, reference letter(s) and salary expectation via E-Mail (PDF) to firstname.lastname@example.org